Call OpenSSH client directly instead of embedded SSH one
Seems mongobooster uses built-in SSH client.
This leads to some problems or missing features :
- No usage of already existing ssh_config file
- No support for bounce server
- No support for SSH agent (for keys protected or embedded into smartcard and to avoid password storage inside mongobooster)
- No support for custom SSH configuration/client (eg https://github.com/aeris/ssh-ident for identity separation)
- No support for existing SSH multiplexing (ControlMaster)
- More generally, no support of all built-in OpenSSH features not currently ported to MongoBooster (ECDSA/ED25519 host & client key type, CHACHA20+POLY1305 encryption, Curve25519 key exchange, SSHFP fingerprint support…)
Will be better to have an option to run directly official SSH client (ideally from PATH lookup for ssh-ident compatibility) instead of embedded one to have all those features needed to access some mongodb production server.